Sunday 22 February 2009

Thriller Questionnaire

1. Do you watch thrillers?
Yes 10
No 0


2. Where would your ideal thriller be set in?
Warehouses 2
Jungle 6
Abandoned town 2
Built up rural area 0


3. How do you prefer the opening of your thrillers?
Action packed and find out storyline later 9
Slow storyline filled waiting for the action 1


4. What is the best type of thriller opening
A chase scene 6
All out violence 4


5. When is best filming the thriller opening
Sunrise 0
Midday 0
Sunset 0
Midnight 10


6. What is the best name for my thriller?
Stalker in the woods 0
death in the woods 1
Disappearance 9



This made me realise that people liked certain things which I wanted to do for my thriller more than others that I had chosen. This made life a lot easier for me when it came to deciding certain things about my thriller.

No comments:

Post a Comment